Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014

Dragonfly cocoon

I really cannot remember where or when my love and admiration started growing for the small and magnificent Dragonfly.

Great was my surprise when I discovered the cocoon of two dragonflies dangling from a waterplant in the Pond.


 
Once again I must post a Picture of my baffled Moment -  when we payed a visit to the lovely Pond of our neighbour -  when a fairly large dragonfly settled on my Hand.
 
It was a wonderful experience and it still amazes me that I never went tumbling head strong into the Pond simply outta pure surprise and amazement. for the behaviour of a Little creature that is my favorite of all creatures.
 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Celeste, that is an amazing photo of the Dragon Fly sitting on your hand!! You are so lucky to have them trust you so much! Love that photo.
    Hugs, Gail

    AntwortenLöschen