Montag, 27. Oktober 2014

MY FAVORITE MUSHROOM - FUNGHI

The Little Lord at leasure.

 
He knows the secret ways of twisting me around his doggy toes.
 
The Little rascall's only 5 months old, but I'm happy to say he will let the household sleep
until 7.15 or 7.30 before he announces his presence.
All day Long the door of the Wintergarden -  or as some may say sunroom,  will stay
open so he can feel free to go into the garden and complete his daily Needs..
At four months, I taught him to Show me his chubby Little paw before he gets a doggy biscuit. He is indeed a pleasant Little fellow and has the resemblance of a Young Polar bear Baby.
It took me almost two years to overcome my sorrow and the  loss of  my beautiful Little Westhighland Terrier Fugi. She will always be remembered and will always have a very Special place in my heart.
She lived a happy 11 years, and provided tons of love and laughter - she was loyal and loving until the fatal day when she was poisoned by some horrid dog hater.                                                         
I often find myself thinking.......... how do These cruel human Monsters sleep at night?
                     
 
 
 
 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Humans are strange cruel people aren't they Celeste! I will never understand why they hurt poor innocent little animals. Your little Funghi is so precious and seems quite happy too! Snuggle tight with that little pup. Hugs, Gail

    AntwortenLöschen